|The SeaWing is our signature design that is easy to install and works with most recreational and sea kayaks. There is no requirement to lift the entire kayak at any time. Simply position the front of the kayak on the rear of the vehicle; move to the rear of the kayak and push it up to load. To better protect the vehicle and kayak, the optional Stinger Load Assist Module is sold separately. We also offer our Telos Kayak Load Assist to help with lifting the kayak onto and off the vehicle. Saddles are constructed with non-corrosive polycarbon and nylon to insure a rust free and long life. Features include universal fit mounting hardware and Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Low profile design for garage clearance
- Corrosion resistant nylon construction
- Simple "no tools" installation
- Universal fit Jawz mounting hardware
- 50mm and 60mm mounting bolts (Longer bolts available in Hardware & Mounting Kits)
- Cam style load straps with buckle protectors
- Bow & stern safety tie-downs
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 11.6 lb
- Length: 27.5"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 4.5"
- Load capacity: 75 lb per boat
- The base of the carrier has a rectangular "cutout" that has been included for square cross bar fit. This "cutout" does not effect the fit or function of the carriers when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
- All Malone carriers come with two lengths of installation hardware (hex bolts). Cross bars can vary in thickness and having two lengths to choose from allows the consumer to select the best fit for their application. We recommend that the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) SeaWing Cradles
- (2) Jawz Kits with Mounting Hardware
- (2) Cam Buckle Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual
Downloads / Manuals USER MANUAL
SPARE PARTS LISTING
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY