| USER MANUAL |
SPARE PARTS LISTING
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The Stax Pro2 is the combination of intelligent design, excellent workmanship, superior strength and affordable pricing. This two boat transport system delivers a safe and secure trip to the water and back and assures a great paddling experience. Features a fold-down frame design for low clearance and foam blocks to protect the kayaks from cross bar abrasion. Comes with all required straps, mounting hardware and safety lines to safely transport two kayaks.
- Open gate head design easily and securely captures load straps
- Universal fit mounting hardware
- 50mm and 60mm mounting bolts (Note: Longer bolts available in Accessories / Hardware & Mounting Kits)
- Cam style load straps and 10' safety tie-downs
- Fold-down design for low clearance needs
- Foam stacker blocks to protect the kayaks
- Octagonal aluminum post construction
- Corrosion resistant molded components
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 5"x 5" x 20" high
- Weight: 8.5 lb
- Length: 5"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 20"
- Load capacity: 50 lb per boat - 4 boat maximum capacity
- The base of the carrier has a rectangular "cutout" that has been included for square cross bar fit. This "cutout" does not effect the fit or function of the carriers when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
- All Malone carriers come with two lengths of installation hardware (hex bolts). Cross bars can vary in thickness and having two lengths to choose from allows the consumer to select the best fit for their application. We recommend that the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) Stax Pro2 Carriers
- (2) Jawz kits with Hardware
- (4) Cam Buckle Straps
- (4) Bow and Stern lines
- (4) MPG168 Stacker Foam Blocks
- (1) Instruction Manual
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: