Malone Auto Racks
81 County Road, Suite 1, Westbrook, Maine, 04092, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 774-9100 (800) 295-0042
Office Hours: M-F 9am–5pm
Customer Service Hours: M-F 8:30am–4:30pm
EcoLight™ 2 Kayak Trailer Package (2 J-Racks)
|SKU ||MPG586XJ |
|Set Your Price: || - |
USER MANUAL - ECOLIGHT™ TRAILER
USER MANUAL - J STYLE CARRIERS
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The EcoLight™ Sport Trailer, when bundled with a Malone carrier system, provides an excellent choice for safe and affordable kayak transport. We offer a selection of four different trailer/carrier packages to carry one, two or four kayaks.
The MPG586XJ EcoLight™ Package is designed to carry two medium sized touring or recreational kayaks. Each trailer comes with two sets of J-style kayak carriers that work best with traditional V-style hulls.
Each unit is DOT and Transport Canada certified and proudly built in the USA for years of dependable use. Provides safe travel up to a maximum of 65 mph while transporting loads up to 400 lbs. Features a reinforced extra-long tongue, 58" wide steel load bars, molded fenders, 8" high-speed tires and a 2" receiver with lift handle. All parts and workmanship are guaranteed with a Five Year Limited Warranty. Assembles in 3-5 hours with common shop tools. Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Marine grade galvanized frame
- Padded J-style carriers with mounting hardware and load straps
- DOT approved submersible incandescent lighting
- 8" - five lug high-speed powder coated wheels
- Injection molded fenders
- 58" coated steel load bars
- 2pc extended tongue
- Flat four wire harness
- Tongue skid plate
- Leaf spring suspension
- Galvanized heavy duty axle
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Width: 58" (55" without cross bars)
- Frame Width Assembled (Without fenders): 40"
- Length: 10' 9"
- Weight: 145 lb. (Without accessories)
- Capacity: 400 lb. / 14' canoe or kayak
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" receiver
- Required Ball Mount Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Ball Height: 14" From Ground - To Top Of Ball
- Wheel Specifications: 8" Diameter; Rated to 65 mph
- Tire Specifications: 4.80 / 4.00-8", Load Range B, (785 LB)
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 40 PSI, 90 PSI Max
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 12 lb
- Cross Bar Spread: 38.5" (Fixed)
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 26"
- Please note that the trailer load bar support system has been upgraded and some product imagery does not show the change.
- Review instructions and check all parts prior to assembly. Register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Note: The kayak carriers included with this package are designed "for trailer use only". Do not attempt to mount these carriers to any vehicle rooftop.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) Wheels & Tires
- (2) J-style Kayak Carriers with Hardware and Load Straps
- (1) 2pc Extended Tongue
- DOT Approved Lighting & Bearings
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- Instruction Manuals & Registration Documentation