Malone Auto Racks
81 County Road, Suite 1, Westbrook, Maine, 04092, United States
email@example.com (207) 774-9100 (800) 295-0042
Office Hours: M-F 9am–5pm
Customer Service Hours: M-F 8:30am–4:30pm
Standard Canoe Carrier with Tie-Downs - Foam Block Style - 6" Long
|SKU ||MPG156 |
|Set Your Price: || - |
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
The Standard Canoe Kit
is a low cost option to transport a canoe. The 6" gunnel style non-skid blocks feature a universal cut-out profile that fits round, square and oval load bars. Includes two 15' load straps and two safety tie-downs. Made in the USA with EVA closed cell foam.
- 6" long non-skid EVA foam universal fit blocks
- 15' cam buckle load straps to secure the canoe
- Safety tie-downs to fully ensure a safe installation
- Travel tote that holds the kit when not in use
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Length: 6" (per block)
- Width: 4.75" (per block)
- Height: 3.75" (per block)
- Load capacity: 1 boat up to 110 lb
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Prior to installation, carefully clean the roof of the vehicle and bottoms of the foam blocks to avoid scuff marks from dirt & dust.
- All foam block kits use straps that can potentially allow rain water to enter the vehicle. See Wet Strap Warning.
What’s In The Box:
- (4) 6" Non-Skid Universal Fit Foam Blocks
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (2) 15' Heavy Duty Load Straps
- (1) Reusable Storage Tote
- (1) Instruction Manual