Malone Auto Racks
81 County Road, Suite 1, Westbrook, Maine, 04092, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 774-9100 (800) 295-0042
Office Hours: M-F 9am–5pm
Customer Service Hours: M-F 8:30am–4:30pm
SaddleUp™ Pro Kayak Carrier with Tie-Downs - Saddle Style - Rear Loading - T-Slot Truck Rack Hardware
|SKU ||MPG1001 |
|Set Your Price: || - |
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
is a great way to transport larger touring, sit-on-top and fishing kayaks. This set up features four high-grip self-adjusting saddles along with our t-slot mounting hardware for truck rack systems
. Each set includes two rear saddle pads that allow the boat to easily slide into place. Comes complete with T-slot mounting hardware, straps and safety tie-downs for one kayak.
- Four self-adjusting high-grip saddles
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Two "easy load" rear saddle covers
- T-slot mounting hardware
- 15' load straps and safety tie-downs
- Safety bow & stern lines
- Detailed instructions
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 9 lb
- Length: 5"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 9"
- Load capacity: 90 lb
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not affect the fit or function when installed to round or oval cross bars.
What’s In The Box:
- (4) SaddleUp Cradles
- (2) Easy Load Rear Saddle Covers
- (4) T-Slot Hardware Kit
- (2) 15' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual