Malone Auto Racks
81 County Road, Suite 1, Westbrook, Maine, 04092, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 774-9100 (800) 295-0042
Office Hours: M-F 9am–5pm
Customer Service Hours: M-F 8:30am–4:30pm
MicroSport™ LowBed™ Trailer w/Tier, Spare, 2 sets SaddleUp™, Cargo Box, Rod Tube
|SKU ||MPG464LBTS |
|Set Your Price: || - |
The MPG464-LBTS MicroSport™ LowBed™ package combines our new low profile trailer with a cross section of options to create the perfect multiple kayak transport system. Each unit is fitted with a 2nd Tier Kit, which is designed to hold the Malone Cargo16™ Roof Box and MPG541 Fishing Rod Storage Tube included with the kit.
The 78" load bars are positioned 22” from the ground and easily provide room for the MPG110 SaddleUp™ Kayak Carriers. Loading and unloading large recreational and fishing kayaks is simple, safe and avoids lifting challenges. These galvanized marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp so the boats can be launched directly into the water.
The 2nd Tier has a 100 lb. load rating with 50” long upper load bars that provide a comfortable height (58”) to access the cargo box and Rod Storage Tube. Other features include submersible LED lighting, Spare Tire with Locking Attachment and a Class II, 2" hitch receiver.
This 800 lb. load rated trailer is DOT and Transport Canada approved and assembles in approximately three to four hours with standard tools. Includes a Five Year Limited Warranty and is proudly, Made in the USA.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20' in length
- 78’’ steel, 1-1/4’’ square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- 50" steel, 1-1/4’’ square upper load bars with 2nd Tier Kit
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Five Year Limited Warranty - Made in the USA
- Load Capacity: 800 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Dimensions: 13' 3" (length)
- Width (Without crossbars): 55"
- Frame Width Assembled (Width within Fenders): 40"
- Weight (Without accessories): 197 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Ball Height: 18" From Ground - To Top Of Ball
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 35 to 40 PSI
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 25 lb
- Lower Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 44" - 63"
- Height of Upper Cross Bars from Ground: 58"
- Height of Lower Cross Bars from Ground: 22"
What’s In The Box:
- (1) LB 2nd Tier w/ Load Bars
- (1) MPG465 Spare Tire with Locking Attachment
- (1) MPG541 Fishing Rod Storeage Tube
- (2) MPG110 SaddleUp™ Kayak Carriers (set of 2)
- (1) MPG910 Profile18S™ Rooftop Box
- (2) 12" High Speed Wheels
- (1) Reinforced Steel Tongue
- DOT Approved LED Lighting
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- (1) Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
- Total Shipment: 8 Cartons
- Product Ships by Truck Freight
Details / Manuals Click To Download