Malone Auto Racks
81 County Road, Suite 1, Westbrook, Maine, 04092, United States
email@example.com (207) 774-9100 (800) 295-0042
Office Hours: M-F 9am–5pm
Customer Service Hours: M-F 8:30am–4:30pm
|SKU ||MPG116MD |
|Set Your Price: || - |
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The J-Pro™ is a traditionally designed J-Cradle kayak carrier built to handle most sit-inside and sit-on-top kayaks. The J-Pro™ is Malones most affordable yet well built carrier with multiple layers of corrosion resistant coating, padded frames, universal fit mounting hardware and Lifetime Limited Warranty for guaranteed satisfaction.
- Black coated corrosion resistant finish
- Synthetic base pads provide additional protection
- Adjustable rear foam pads to protect the boat's finish
- 11' load straps and safety tie-downs
- Jawz universal mounting hardware fits nearly all racks
- 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts
- Assembled and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 11.5 lb
- Length: 16"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 16.5"
- Load capacity: 75 lb
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts in order to achieve the best cross bar fit. Retain unused bolts for future use with different cross bars.
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not affect the fit or function when installed to round or oval cross bars.
- Optional longer length mounting bolts sold separately
- Optional T-slot fit kits for aluminum car & truck roof racks sold separately.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) J-Pro™ Kayak Carriers
- (2) Jawz2™ Kits with Mounting Hardware
- (2) 11' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Safety Tie-down Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual