Malone Auto Racks
81 County Road, Suite 1, Westbrook, Maine, 04092, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 774-9100 (800) 295-0042
Office Hours: M-F 9am–5pm
Customer Service Hours: M-F 8:30am–4:30pm
FoldAway-J™ Kayak Carrier with Tie-Downs - J-Style - Folding - Side Loading
|SKU ||MPG132 |
|Set Your Price: || - |
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
is exclusively designed to safely carry a single recreational or touring kayak on its side. These carriers feature quick-release fold-down frames for low clearance and improved gas mileage when not in use. Built with corrosion resistant coated steel, over-sized padding, heavy duty molded parts and a unique mounting design.
This universal mounting system fits a large cross section of aftermarket load bars (round, square and oval) as well as most factory systems. The dual mount locations ensure the carriers are firmly in place and eliminate side to side movement. Also includes two lengths of mounting bolts to achieve the best rack installation. Comes with cam style load straps and safety tie-downs. Product workmanship and material performance is guaranteed with our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Quick release fold-down frames for low clearance
- Universal mounting adapters fit most load bar designs
- Two lengths of mounting bolts for improved bar fit
- Includes 11' load straps and tie-downs for a single kayak
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 10 lb
- Dimensions (folded): 19.5" x 8.5" x 3.5"
- Dimensions (deployed): 19.5" x 8.5" x 14"
- Load Capacity: 1 boat - 75 lb maximum weight limit per boat
- Compatible with most load bars up to 1.5" tall x 3.5" wide (use 75mm bolts provided)
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts in order to achieve the best cross bar fit. Retain unused bolts for future use with different cross bars.
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not affect the fit or function when installed to round or oval cross bars.
- Optional longer length mounting bolts sold separately
What’s In The Box:
- (2) Fold-Down Carriers
- (8) M6 x 1mm zinc coated 60mm Mounting Bolts
- (8) M6 x 1mm zinc coated 75mm Mounting Bolts
- (8) M6 T-Knobs
- (4) Universal Mounting Brackets
- (2) 11' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Safety Lines w/ S-Hooks
- (1) Instruction Manual