Malone Auto Racks
81 County Road, Suite 1, Westbrook, Maine, 04092, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 774-9100 (800) 295-0042
Office Hours: M-F 9am–5pm
Customer Service Hours: M-F 8:30am–4:30pm
EcoLight™ Sport Trailer
|SKU ||MPG585 |
|Set Your Price: || - |
LIMITED FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
is our most affordable kayak trailer. Each unit is proudly designed and built in the USA with high grade galvanized steel for years of use. These trailers have a speed rating of 65 mph while transporting loads up to 400 lbs. Features a reinforced extra-long tongue, 58" wide steel load bars, molded fenders, 8" high-speed tires, powder coated rims and a 2" receiver with lift handle.
This trailer serves as the base frame for the EcoLight™ Packages and is DOT and Transport Canada certified. All parts and workmanship are guaranteed with a Five Year Limited Warranty. Assembles in 3-5 hours with common shop tools. Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Marine grade galvanized frame
- DOT approved submersible incandescent lighting
- 8" - five lug high-speed powder coated wheels
- Injection molded fenders
- 58" coated steel load bars
- 2pc extended tongue
- Flat four wire harness
- Tongue skid plate
- Leaf spring suspension
- Galvanized heavy duty axle
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Width: 58" (55" without cross bars)
- Frame Width Assembled (Without fenders): 40"
- Length: 10' 9"
- Weight: 145 lb. (Without accessories)
- Capacity: 400 lb. / 14' canoe or kayak
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Ball Height: 14" From Ground - To Top Of Ball
- Wheel Specifications: 8" Diameter; Rated to 65 MPH
- Tire Specifications: 4.80 / 4.00-8", Load Range B, (785 LB)
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 40 PSI, 90 PSI Max
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 12 lb
- Cross Bar Spread: 38.5" (Fixed)
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 26"
- Please note that the trailer load bar support system has been upgraded and some product imagery does not show the change.
- Review instructions and check all parts prior to assembly. Register your warranty prior to first time use.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) Wheels & Tires
- (1) 2pc Extended Tongue
- DOT Approved Lighting & Bearings
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation