Malone Auto Racks
81 County Road, Suite 1, Westbrook, Maine, 04092, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 774-9100 (800) 295-0042
Office Hours: M-F 9am–5pm
Customer Service Hours: M-F 8:30am–4:30pm
Standard Canoe Carrier with Tie-Downs - Foam Block Style - 6" Long – Mesh Bag
|SKU ||MPG187 |
|Set Your Price: || - |
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The updated packaging for the Standard Canoe Carrier
features an environmentally friendly mesh travel tote that can be continuously reused. These high-end foam kits include everything required to safely and affordably transport one canoe on either a bare roof or with a vehicle equipped with load bars.
The 6" blocks feature a universal cut-out profile that will fit round, square and oval load bars. When used on a bare roof, the padded bottoms provide anti-slip containment and protect the vehicles finish. These blocks also include topside cut-outs that fit over the canoe gunwales for added securement.
Comes with two 15' cam style load straps and safety tie-downs with S-Hooks. Proudly made in the USA with the finest EVA closed cell foam. Product workmanship and material performance is ensured with a One Year Limited Warranty.
- Foam blocks safely capture and protect the gunwales
- Two heavy duty load straps securely hold the canoe
- Safety tie-downs provide additional transport integrity
- Custom mesh travel bag holds the kit when not in use
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 3.3 lb
- Length: 6" (per block)
- Width: 4.75" (per block)
- Height: 3.75" (per block)
- Load Capacity: 1 Boat upto 110 lb
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Prior to installation, carefully clean the roof of the vehicle and bottoms of the foam blocks to avoid scuff marks from dirt & dust.
- All foam block kits use straps that can potentially allow rain water to enter the vehicle. See Wet Strap Warning.
What’s In The Box:
- (4) 6" Foam Blocks
- (2) 15' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Safety Lines
- (1) Reusable Mesh Travel Tote
- (1) Instruction Manual
Wet Strap WARNING